- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Minimizes the colonization of micro-organisms / bacteria on filter fabrics in the areas of food, non-food and medicine.
Sefar has developed a special anti-microbial fabric that does not need any coating and is nonetheless highly efficient.
The silver particles integrated in the polymer are a fixed component of the yarn.
This minimizes the breakdown of silver particles through thermal and mechanical stress. It also achieves a good repository effect.
The yarn generates a permanent 'protective cloak' and inhibits or prevents any microbial or bacterial regrowth.
Micro-organism tries to form a colony and absorbs Ag+
Micro-organism dies off after contamination with Ag+
For industry/application specific use please see links below:
Silver ions are universally effective against 650 types of bacteria
Long-term release of positively charged silver ions
General improvement of hygiene and prevention of odor formation
The use of additives such as chlorine, anti-algae and flocculants can be reduced or completely discontinued
Reduces carbonate hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) and the amount of chlorine and lead in water
Prevents the formation of a biofilm on water
Minimizes or completely prevents odor formation
Increases the shelf-life of water in closed circuits or storage systems
Please call us for further information. We will also gladly send you fabric samples!