- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Sefar is the leading manufacturer of precision fabrics from monofilaments for the screen printing and filtration markets. Sefar products are used in a wide variety of industries, reaching from electronics, graphics, medical, automotive, food and pharmaceutical applications to aerospace, mining & refining and architecture. With its profound understanding of the applications Sefar helps its customers to achieve optimum results in their industrial processes.
Subsidiaries and fabrications centers in 26 countries on 6 continents provide local technical service for the broad range of solutions offered by Sefar.
Sefar Group operates weaving plants in Switzerland, Romania and Thailand.
Its Monosuisse division produces fine and medium yarns in Switzerland, Poland, Romania and Mexico.
In 2018 the Sefar Group achieved sales of 342 million Swiss Francs and employed some 2’800 employees worldwide.