- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Pre-treatment of screen printing mesh
Special finishing methods mean that Sefar screen printing mesh are fundamentally very clean. Mesh can be contaminated by handling or airborne dust.
Sefars‘ screen printing meshes do have a surface treatment which allows processing without pre-treatment. Attention! If you can’t exclude any dirt contaminations between Sefar’s delivery and the coating process, we still recommend to pre-treat the screens before coating or at least to rinse them.
After degreasing, the mesh should not be touched again. Photofilm or photographic emulsion must be applied immediately after degreasing the mesh. If screens are improperly stored for a long time, the degreased surface can still become tarnished by dust or dirt.
Degrease by spreading a modest quantity of degreasing agent over the wet mesh, using a soft brush. Leave to stand for a few minutes then rinse thoroughly using a high-pressure water jet.