- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Details about mesh distortion
Printing with snap-off necessarily distorts the screen, even before consideration of the mesh shift caused by the squeegee action. The change or distortion of the impression depends primarily on the distance between the stencil and the printing substrate (snap-off).
Mesh distortion over 1000 mm
50 mm / Squeegee length 900 mm
100 mm / Squeegee length 800 mm
150 mm / Squeegee length 700 mm
The squeegee rubbing on the mesh can cause additional distortion in print direction of the printed image.
Register inaccuracies are influenced by:
ink compounding, viscosity and weight
squeegee shape and position
Mesh distortion «V»,
A = 1 mm V = 0,008 mm
A = 2 mm V = 0,032 mm
A = 3 mm V = 0,072 mm
Mesh distortion «V»,
A = 1 mm V = 0,002 mm
A = 2 mm V = 0,008 mm
A = 3 mm V = 0,018 mm