- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
The energy transmittance (also g-value) is a measure of the energy permeability of transparent components. This indicates which proportion of the solar radiation energy, for example, can get through and contribute to heating inside. The g-value as the total energy transmission degree is the sum of the direct transmission of solar radiation, as well as the secondary heat emission inwards from radiation and convection. Loss is caused by reflection or absorption from or by the transparent component. The g-value is expressed pro rata. Thus, a g-value of 0.5 corresponds to a gain of 50% by combining the energy transmitted from the outside and any energy radiated back from/returned by convection from the interior.