- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
A reverberation chamber is a special acoustics laboratory used for the determination of the acoustic effectiveness of room-parts or fabrics. It is designed so that sound reflects to a very high extent on all its walls and is evenly distributed in the room. This results in a strong reverberation having a long reverberation time.
The construction of a reverberation chamber decides its quality, which, amongst other things, is demonstrated by it having a long reverberation time and an even sound field.
The walls of the room are made of closed-pore, sound-proof concrete, which absorb hardly any sound. To avoid resonances, walls and ceilings are not parallel. Plates are hung in the room that serve as diffusers and distribute the sound in all directions. As a signal source, loudspeakers that emit sound in all directions are placed in a corner of the room.
Since all the objects placed in the room will be sound-absorbing, all the measuring apparatus – with the exception of the sensors – is located, along with the operating personnel, in an adjoining room.