- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
When there is a tradition valued for many decades and always blossoms anew, there is a good reason. The decoration of dishes, tiles, earthenware or fine porcelain with intense colors and ornate décor is a good example. In the ceramics industry, screen printing is the prime method of giving such articles individual character. However, this example of art and beauty is not possible without affordable production processes that are in line with market conditions. Sefar is well aware of this and helps you not only with decades of experience and invaluable knowledge for in all areas concerned with printing on ceramic objects, but also with extensive worldwide delivery capacity and reliable support – from the purchase of the necessary materials to the finished printed product.
Technology and quality of the world’s leading manufacturer
Wide product range for all requirements from stock
Innovative products providing maximum efficiency
Individual support for your printing projects
Lean, efficient production, in both stencil preparation and the printing process
Sustainability, safety and reliability of supply to the finished printed product
Local, world-wide cooperative partnerships with Sefar’s support teams
Increase the competitiveness of your business