- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Business is just like sport: If you want to succeed you have to train hard. If you want to be one of the winners, you need to keep your staff and your company fit. Highly qualified employees will help you improve your process reliability, optimize your production flow and therefore help you to be more competitive. Sefar training helps you face new challenges.
The trainings take place at the Sefar Competence & Training Center Screen Printing in Thal / Switzerland.
For conditions and program please refer to the relevant pdf in the download section.
February 24 – 25, 2020
March 16 – 17, 2020
May 04 – 05, 2020
September 17 – 18, 2020
October 22 – 23, 2020
Furthermore Sefar offers specific training courses:
The customer decides the location, time, subjects and scope of the training. On request, specialist seminars can also be held at your operation, using your machines and your equipment. This saves travel time and staff travel expenses.