- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
With over 40 years of combined experience stretching and imaging precision polyester and wire cloth electronic and solar screens, Sefar Inc. is your preferred screen service partner.
Sefar Inc. screen making services are flexible enough to stretch screens tailored to your operation, AND quality conscious to guarentee screens that will meet your production tolerances.
Thick Film Micro-Electronics
Solar / Photovoltaic Applications
Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramics
Diffusion Patterning Process
Solder Paste & Adhesives
Electronic Display Systems
Mesh Only Screens
Made to order screens stretched using your preferred polyester or wire mesh, and perfectly balanced at your preferred angles (45º, 30º, 22.5º, 90º or custom angles)
Screens can be coated with our high performance, dual cure emulsions from 0.0001 inch or greater. Sefar accomodates customer-specific emulsions as well.
Using customer-provided films or films produced by our internal artwork department (Artwork), screens can arrive at your facility ready to print!
Find a detailed description of our screen services in ourProduct Information Guide for Precision Electronic Screens
ISO 9001 Certified
All Sefar Inc. screen locations (Kansas City, MO, Ontario, CA) are ISO 9001 Certified to help meet our customers' stringent quality standards.
Sefar Inc. conducts a 100% inspection at each step in the manufacturing process to ensure screens exceed quality expectations.
Experienced Product Support
Sefar Inc. offers an extremely qualified portfolio of experts to provide service and support before, during and after screens arrive at your facility.