- Local websites
Sefar Printing Solutions offers the broadest line of structurally engineered rigid aluminum frames available on the market today. Lightweight, for easy handling, these frames have an optimum stability-to-weight ratio to maintain flatness and squareness throughout the life of the frame.
Controlled, deep penetration welding provides strength and warp resistance. Every frame is hermetically sealed (liquid-tight) and sandblasted or roughened for excellent synthetic or wire mesh adhesion. Sefar’s aluminum screen frames are available in multiple profile sizes, and custom sizes are available upon request.
• Lightweight for ease of handling, yet robust to withstand movement throughout the shop and years of service
• Optimum weight-to-strength ratio, engineered to help maintain high mesh tensions
• Deep-welded for strength, warp resistance, and liquid-tight seals for screen processing
• Finished on one side for optimum mesh adhesion propertie
Typical corner surface treatment
Rigid aluminum frames from Sefar are available in single-hollow or double-hollow formats (see diagram left), and are prepared with the corner welds ground down and a sandblasted surface. Please call Sefar to obtain a quote for rigid aluminum frames.
Single Hollow Frame
Double Hollow Frame
• Frames are FOB California
• Pre-bowing on 2 frame sides: Call for quote
• Sandblasting on both sides: Call for quote
• Weld grinding on both sides: Call for quote
Use the diagram below for ordering frames. All frame sizes are listed in the following format:
frame height x frame width x wall thickness