- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Sefar Printing Solutions offers the broadest line of structurally engineered rigid aluminum frames available on the market today. Lightweight, for easy handling, these frames have an optimum stability-to-weight ratio to maintain flatness and squareness throughout the life of the frame.
Controlled, deep penetration welding provides strength and warp resistance. Every frame is hermetically sealed (liquid-tight) and sandblasted or roughened for excellent synthetic or wire mesh adhesion. Sefar’s aluminum screen frames are available in multiple profile sizes, and custom sizes are available upon request.
• Lightweight for ease of handling, yet robust to withstand movement throughout the shop and years of service
• Optimum weight-to-strength ratio, engineered to help maintain high mesh tensions
• Deep-welded for strength, warp resistance, and liquid-tight seals for screen processing
• Finished on one side for optimum mesh adhesion propertie
Typical corner surface treatment
Rigid aluminum frames from Sefar are available in single-hollow or double-hollow formats (see diagram left), and are prepared with the corner welds ground down and a sandblasted surface. Please call Sefar to obtain a quote for rigid aluminum frames.
Single Hollow Frame
Double Hollow Frame
• Frames are FOB California
• Pre-bowing on 2 frame sides: Call for quote
• Sandblasting on both sides: Call for quote
• Weld grinding on both sides: Call for quote
Use the diagram below for ordering frames. All frame sizes are listed in the following format:
frame height x frame width x wall thickness