Tubular Alumunim Frame Characteristics
Sefar Printing Solutions offers the broadest line of structurally engineered rigid aluminum frames available on the market today. Lightweight, for easy handling, these frames have an optimum stability-to-weight ratio to maintain flatness and squareness throughout the life of the frame.
Controlled, deep penetration welding provides strength and warp resistance. Every frame is hermetically sealed (liquid-tight) and sandblasted or roughened for excellent synthetic or wire mesh adhesion. Sefar’s aluminum screen frames are available in multiple profile sizes, and custom sizes are available upon request.
Tubular Aluminum Frame Features:
• Lightweight for ease of handling, yet robust to withstand movement throughout the shop and years of service
• Optimum weight-to-strength ratio, engineered to help maintain high mesh tensions
• Deep-welded for strength, warp resistance, and liquid-tight seals for screen processing
• Finished on one side for optimum mesh adhesion propertie
Typical corner surface treatment
Rigid aluminum frames from Sefar are available in single-hollow or double-hollow formats (see diagram left), and are prepared with the corner welds ground down and a sandblasted surface. Please call Sefar to obtain a quote for rigid aluminum frames.
Single Hollow Frame
Double Hollow Frame
• Frames are FOB California
• Pre-bowing on 2 frame sides: Call for quote
• Sandblasting on both sides: Call for quote
• Weld grinding on both sides: Call for quote
Use the diagram below for ordering frames. All frame sizes are listed in the following format:
frame height x frame width x wall thickness